Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [syn204] to Alpha-synuclein
- Suitable for: IP, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3309 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能May be involved in the regulation of dopamine release and transport. Induces fibrillization of microtubule-associated protein tau. Reduces neuronal responsiveness to various apoptotic stimuli, leading to a decreased caspase-3 activation.
组织特异性Expressed principally in brain but is also expressed in low concentrations in all tissues examined except in liver. Concentrated in presynaptic nerve terminals.
疾病相关Genetic alterations of SNCA resulting in aberrant polymerization into fibrils, are associated with several neurodegenerative diseases (synucleinopathies). SNCA fibrillar aggregates represent the major non A-beta component of Alzheimer disease amyloid plaque, and a major component of Lewy body inclusions. They are also found within Lewy body (LB)-like intraneuronal inclusions, glial inclusions and axonal spheroids in neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation type 1.
Parkinson disease 1
Parkinson disease 4
Dementia Lewy body
序列相似性Belongs to the synuclein family.
结构域The 'non A-beta component of Alzheimer disease amyloid plaque' domain (NAC domain) is involved in fibrils formation. The middle hydrophobic region forms the core of the filaments. The C-terminus may regulate aggregation and determine the diameter of the filaments.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated, predominantly on serine residues. Phosphorylation by CK1 appears to occur on residues distinct from the residue phosphorylated by other kinases. Phosphorylation of Ser-129 is selective and extensive in synucleinopathy lesions. In vitro, phosphorylation at Ser-129 promoted insoluble fibril formation. Phosphorylated on Tyr-125 by a PTK2B-dependent pathway upon osmotic stress.
Hallmark lesions of neurodegenerative synucleinopathies contain alpha-synuclein that is modified by nitration of tyrosine residues and possibly by dityrosine cross-linking to generated stable oligomers.
Ubiquitinated. The predominant conjugate is the diubiquitinated form.
Acetylation at Met-1 seems to be important for proper folding and native oligomeric structure.
细胞定位Cytoplasm, cytosol. Membrane. Nucleus. Cell junction, synapse. Secreted. Membrane-bound in dopaminergic neurons.
- Information by UniProt
- Alpha synuclein antibody
- Alpha-synuclein antibody
- Alpha-synuclein, isoform NACP140 antibody
ab3309 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Agerschou ED et al. An engineered monomer binding-protein for a-synuclein efficiently inhibits the proliferation of amyloid fibrils. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31389332
- Nevzglyadova OV et al. Yeast red pigment modifies cloned human a-synuclein pathogenesis in Parkinson disease models in Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Drosophila melanogaster. Neurochem Int 120:172-181 (2018). PubMed: 30099122
- Ma L et al. C-terminal truncation exacerbates the aggregation and cytotoxicity of a-Synuclein: A vicious cycle in Parkinson's disease. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis 1864:3714-3725 (2018). PubMed: 30290273
- Shahnawaz M et al. Development of a Biochemical Diagnosis of Parkinson Disease by Detection of a-Synuclein Misfolded Aggregates in Cerebrospinal Fluid. JAMA Neurol 74:163-172 (2017). PubMed: 27918765
- Bassil F et al. Reducing C-terminal truncation mitigates synucleinopathy and neurodegeneration in a transgenic model of multiple system atrophy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:9593-8 (2016). SDS-PAGE . PubMed: 27482103
- Volpicelli-Daley LA et al. Addition of exogenous a-synuclein preformed fibrils to primary neuronal cultures to seed recruitment of endogenous a-synuclein to Lewy body and Lewy neurite-like aggregates. Nat Protoc 9:2135-46 (2014). PubMed: 25122523
- Croisier E et al. Comparative study of commercially available anti-alpha-synuclein antibodies. Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol 32:351-6 (2006). PubMed: 16640654