Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to Alpha-synuclein
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Alpha-synuclein 一抗
特异性Human and rat alpha synuclein. Cross reactivity: This antibody is known to react with human, mouse, rat and other rodents. Cross reactivity with other species has not yet been tested.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
不适用于: Flow Cyt or ICC/IF
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Alpha-synuclein aa 116-131. Synthetic peptide of human synuclein (116-131) coupled to diphtheria toxoid with cysteine residue attached to N-ter of peptide. Conjugate cross-linked by maleimidocaproyl-N-hydroxy succinimide (MSC).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6162 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.|
功能May be involved in the regulation of dopamine release and transport. Induces fibrillization of microtubule-associated protein tau. Reduces neuronal responsiveness to various apoptotic stimuli, leading to a decreased caspase-3 activation.
组织特异性Expressed principally in brain but is also expressed in low concentrations in all tissues examined except in liver. Concentrated in presynaptic nerve terminals.
疾病相关Genetic alterations of SNCA resulting in aberrant polymerization into fibrils, are associated with several neurodegenerative diseases (synucleinopathies). SNCA fibrillar aggregates represent the major non A-beta component of Alzheimer disease amyloid plaque, and a major component of Lewy body inclusions. They are also found within Lewy body (LB)-like intraneuronal inclusions, glial inclusions and axonal spheroids in neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation type 1.
Parkinson disease 1
Parkinson disease 4
Dementia Lewy body
序列相似性Belongs to the synuclein family.
结构域The 'non A-beta component of Alzheimer disease amyloid plaque' domain (NAC domain) is involved in fibrils formation. The middle hydrophobic region forms the core of the filaments. The C-terminus may regulate aggregation and determine the diameter of the filaments.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated, predominantly on serine residues. Phosphorylation by CK1 appears to occur on residues distinct from the residue phosphorylated by other kinases. Phosphorylation of Ser-129 is selective and extensive in synucleinopathy lesions. In vitro, phosphorylation at Ser-129 promoted insoluble fibril formation. Phosphorylated on Tyr-125 by a PTK2B-dependent pathway upon osmotic stress.
Hallmark lesions of neurodegenerative synucleinopathies contain alpha-synuclein that is modified by nitration of tyrosine residues and possibly by dityrosine cross-linking to generated stable oligomers.
Ubiquitinated. The predominant conjugate is the diubiquitinated form.
Acetylation at Met-1 seems to be important for proper folding and native oligomeric structure.
细胞定位Cytoplasm, cytosol. Membrane. Nucleus. Cell junction, synapse. Secreted. Membrane-bound in dopaminergic neurons.
- Information by UniProt
- Alpha synuclein antibody
- Alpha-synuclein antibody
- Alpha-synuclein, isoform NACP140 antibody
ab6162 被引用在 22 文献中.
- Fragniere AMC et al. Hyperosmotic stress induces cell-dependent aggregation of a-synuclein. Sci Rep 9:2288 (2019). PubMed: 30783136
- Han C et al. Exosomes from patients with Parkinson's disease are pathological in mice. J Mol Med (Berl) 97:1329-1344 (2019). PubMed: 31302715
- Alarcón-Arís D et al. Selective a-Synuclein Knockdown in Monoamine Neurons by Intranasal Oligonucleotide Delivery: Potential Therapy for Parkinson's Disease. Mol Ther 26:550-567 (2018). PubMed: 29273501
- Svarcbahs R et al. Removal of prolyl oligopeptidase reduces alpha-synuclein toxicity in cells and in vivo. Sci Rep 8:1552 (2018). PubMed: 29367610
- Lautenschläger J et al. C-terminal calcium binding of a-synuclein modulates synaptic vesicle interaction. Nat Commun 9:712 (2018). PubMed: 29459792