Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Alpha B Crystallin (phospho S45)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 3% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5598 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa.|
功能May contribute to the transparency and refractive index of the lens.
组织特异性Lens as well as other tissues.
疾病相关Defects in CRYAB are the cause of myofibrillar alpha-B crystallin-related (MFM-CRYAB) [MIM:608810]. A neuromuscular disorder that results in weakness of the proximal and distal limb muscles, weakness of the neck, velopharynx and trunk muscles, hypetrophic cardiomyopathy, and cataract in a subset of patients.
序列相似性Belongs to the small heat shock protein (HSP20) family.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocates to the nucleus during heat shock and resides in sub-nuclear structures known as SC35 speckles or nuclear splicing speckles.
- Information by UniProt
- AACRYA antibody
- Alpha B crystallin antibody
- Alpha crystallin B chain antibody
ab5598 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Kuipers HF et al. Phosphorylation of aB-crystallin supports reactive astrogliosis in demyelination. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E1745-E1754 (2017). PubMed: 28196893
- Tanito M et al. Diagnostic Western blot for lens-specific proteins in aqueous fluid after traumatic lens-induced uveitis. Jpn J Ophthalmol 53:436-9 (2009). PubMed: 19763765