Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Alkaline Phosphatase
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Alkaline Phosphatase 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Alkaline Phosphatase
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against purified and partially purified Alkaline Phosphatase [E.coli].
种属反应性与反应: Escherichia coli
Full length protein (E. coli).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by a delipidation and defibrination.
序列相似性Belongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Alkaline phosphatase, germ cell antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase, testicular and thymus antibody
- Akp2 antibody
ab354 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Hemnes AR et al. BMPR2 dysfunction impairs insulin signaling and glucose homeostasis in cardiomyocytes. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 318:L429-L441 (2020). PubMed: 31850803
- Wang C et al. Morin protects glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis through regulating the mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway. J Nat Med 72:929-936 (2018). PubMed: 30043216
- Bross P et al. The HSP60-(P.val98ile) mutation associated with hereditary spastic paraplegia SPG13 compromises chaperonin function both in vitro and in vivo. J Biol Chem : (2008). WB ; Escherichia coli . PubMed: 18400758
- Imperi F et al. Membrane-association determinants of the omega-amino acid monooxygenase PvdA, a pyoverdine biosynthetic enzyme from Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Microbiology 154:2804-13 (2008). PubMed: 18757814
- Downer R et al. The elastin-binding protein of Staphylococcus aureus (EbpS) is expressed at the cell surface as an integral membrane protein and not as a cell wall-associated protein. J Biol Chem 277:243-50 (2002). PubMed: 11684686