Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Alkaline Phosphatase
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ELISA
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Alkaline Phosphatase 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Alkaline Phosphatase
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against purified and partially purified Alkaline Phosphatase [E.coli].
经测试应用适用于: WB, IP, ELISAmore details
种属反应性与反应: Escherichia coli
Full length protein (E. coli).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by a delipidation and defibrination.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab354 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/8000 - 1/40000.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/8000 - 1/40000.|
序列相似性Belongs to the alkaline phosphatase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Alkaline phosphatase, germ cell antibody
- Alkaline phosphatase, testicular and thymus antibody
- Akp2 antibody
Ab354 staining Alkaline Phosphatase in E.coli recombinant protein Mach1 by indirect ELISA. Samples were blocked with 5%milk for 3 hours at room temperature and incubated with primary antibody (1/15000 in TBST + 5% Milk) for 90 minutes. An HRP-conjugated goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG (1/30000) was used as secondary antibody.
All lanes : Anti-Alkaline Phosphatase antibody (ab354) at 1/8000 dilution
All lanes : Escherichia coli Recombinant protein (Mach1)
Lysates/proteins at 0.5 µg per lane.
All lanes : An HRP-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG (whole molecule) at 1/16000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Observed band size: 90 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 2 seconds
ab354 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Wang C et al. Morin protects glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis through regulating the mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway. J Nat Med 72:929-936 (2018). PubMed: 30043216
- Bross P et al. The HSP60-(P.val98ile) mutation associated with hereditary spastic paraplegia SPG13 compromises chaperonin function both in vitro and in vivo. J Biol Chem : (2008). WB ; Escherichia coli . PubMed: 18400758
- Imperi F et al. Membrane-association determinants of the omega-amino acid monooxygenase PvdA, a pyoverdine biosynthetic enzyme from Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Microbiology 154:2804-13 (2008). PubMed: 18757814
- Downer R et al. The elastin-binding protein of Staphylococcus aureus (EbpS) is expressed at the cell surface as an integral membrane protein and not as a cell wall-associated protein. J Biol Chem 277:243-50 (2002). PubMed: 11684686