Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ALDH1A2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 ALDH1A2 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 240-457 of Human ALDH1A2.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: 78% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能Recognizes as substrates free retinal and cellular retinol-binding protein-bound retinal. Does metabolize octanal and decanal but does not metabolize citral, benzaldehyde, acetaldehyde and propanal efficiently.
通路Cofactor metabolism; retinol metabolism.
序列相似性Belongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Information by UniProt
- AL1A2_HUMAN antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 1 member A2 antibody
- ALDH1A2 aldehyde dehydrogenase 1 family, member A2 antibody
ab96060 被引用在 8 文献中.
- López-Delgado AC et al. Axial skeleton anterior-posterior patterning is regulated through feedback regulation between Meis transcription factors and retinoic acid. Development 148:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33298461
- Lioux G et al. A Second Heart Field-Derived Vasculogenic Niche Contributes to Cardiac Lymphatics. Dev Cell 52:350-363.e6 (2020). PubMed: 31928974
- Wojahn I et al. TBX2-positive cells represent a multi-potent mesenchymal progenitor pool in the developing lung. Respir Res 20:292 (2019). PubMed: 31870435
- Lüdtke TH et al. Mesothelial mobilization in the developing lung and heart differs in timing, quantity, and pathway dependency. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 316:L767-L783 (2019). PubMed: 30702346
- Magella B et al. Reduced Abd-B Hox function during kidney development results in lineage infidelity. Dev Biol 438:84-93 (2018). IHC-P, IF . PubMed: 29596840
- Hägglund AC et al. A novel mouse model of anterior segment dysgenesis (ASD): conditional deletion of Tsc1 disrupts ciliary body and iris development. Dis Model Mech 10:245-257 (2017). PubMed: 28250050
- House CD et al. NF?B Promotes Ovarian Tumorigenesis via Classical Pathways That Support Proliferative Cancer Cells and Alternative Pathways That Support ALDH+ Cancer Stem-like Cells. Cancer Res 77:6927-6940 (2017). PubMed: 29074539
- Penny HL et al. Restoring Retinoic Acid Attenuates Intestinal Inflammation and Tumorigenesis in APCMin/+ Mice. Cancer Immunol Res 4:917-926 (2016). PubMed: 27638841