Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Adiponectin
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Adiponectin 一抗
特异性Detects Acrp30 from mouse serum. We have data to indicate that this antibody may not cross react with Human. However, this has not been conclusively tested and expression levels may vary in certain cell lines/tissues.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3455 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa.|
功能Important adipokine involved in the control of fat metabolism and insulin sensitivity, with direct anti-diabetic, anti-atherogenic and anti-inflammatory activities. Stimulates AMPK phosphorylation and activation in the liver and the skeletal muscle, enhancing glucose utilization and fatty-acid combustion. Antagonizes TNF-alpha by negatively regulating its expression in various tissues such as liver and macrophages, and also by counteracting its effects. Inhibits endothelial NF-kappa-B signaling through a cAMP-dependent pathway. May play a role in cell growth, angiogenesis and tissue remodeling by binding and sequestering various growth factors with distinct binding affinities, depending on the type of complex, LMW, MMW or HMW.
组织特异性Synthesized exclusively by adipocytes and secreted into plasma.
疾病相关Defects in ADIPOQ are the cause of adiponectin deficiency (ADPND) [MIM:612556]. ADPND results in very low concentrations of plasma adiponectin.
Genetic variations in ADIPOQ are associated with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) [MIM:125853]; also known as diabetes mellitus type 2. NIDDM is characterized by an autosomal dominant mode of inheritance, onset during adulthood and insulin resistance.
序列相似性Contains 1 C1q domain.
Contains 1 collagen-like domain.
结构域The C1q domain is commonly called the globular domain.
翻译后修饰Hydroxylated Lys-33 was not identified in PubMed:16497731, probably due to poor representation of the N-terminal peptide in mass fingerprinting.
HMW complexes are more extensively glycosylated than smaller oligomers. Hydroxylation and glycosylation of the lysine residues within the collagene-like domain of adiponectin seem to be critically involved in regulating the formation and/or secretion of HMW complexes and consequently contribute to the insulin-sensitizing activity of adiponectin in hepatocytes.
O-glycosylated. Not N-glycosylated. O-linked glycans on hydroxylysines consist of Glc-Gal disaccharides bound to the oxygen atom of post-translationally added hydroxyl groups. Sialylated to varying degrees depending on tissue. Thr-22 appears to be the major site of sialylation. Higher sialylation found in SGBS adipocytes than in HEK fibroblasts. Sialylation is not required neither for heterodimerization nor for secretion. Not sialylated on the glycosylated hydroxylysines. Desialylated forms are rapidly cleared from the circulation.
- Information by UniProt
- 30 kDa adipocyte complement related protein antibody
- 30 kDa adipocyte complement-related protein antibody
- ACDC antibody
ab3455 被引用在 14 文献中.
- Zhu L et al. Hepatocyte estrogen receptor alpha mediates estrogen action to promote reverse cholesterol transport during Western-type diet feeding. Mol Metab 8:106-116 (2018). PubMed: 29331506
- Rödiger M et al. Adiponectin release and insulin receptor targeting share trans-Golgi-dependent endosomal trafficking routes. Mol Metab 8:167-179 (2018). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 29203237
- Bao L et al. A long-acting FGF21 alleviates hepatic steatosis and inflammation in a mouse model of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis partly through an FGF21-adiponectin-IL17A pathway. Br J Pharmacol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29859019
- Xia Y et al. Adiponectin determines farnesoid X receptor agonism-mediated cardioprotection against post-infarction remodelling and dysfunction. Cardiovasc Res 114:1335-1349 (2018). PubMed: 29668847
- Piao L et al. Chronic Psychological Stress Accelerates Vascular Senescence and Impairs Ischemia-Induced Neovascularization: The Role of Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4/Glucagon-Like Peptide-1-Adiponectin Axis. J Am Heart Assoc 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28963101