为了使您在Abcam官网的浏览体验更顺畅，请使用最新版本的浏览器比如 Google Chrome
Testing discount information for using ab114600 in a functional assay.
Asked on Mar 14 2012
Thank you very much for your interest in ab114600.
As ab114600 has not been tested in afunctional assay. Therefore, I can offer a discount off a future purchase if you buy ab114600 now, test it in a functional assay and submit feedback to us in the form of an Abreview. It doesn’t matter whether the Abreview is positive or negative, we would just really like to receive your feedback. The discount would be to the value of 1 free PROTEIN.
If you are interested in this offer, please follow these steps:
1. Reply to this e-mail to let me know that you would like to proceed and test ab114600 in a functional assay. I will then send a discount code. This code must be issued before purchasing ab114600 so please wait for my reply before ordering.
2. Purchase ab114600 either by phone, fax, or online (www.abcam.com).
3. Test it in a functional assay.
4. Let us know the results, positive or negative, using our Abreview system (this will take about 10 minutes and images are great if you have them!). To find out how to submit an Abreview, please visit: https://www.abcam.com/abreviews.
5. After the review is submitted to us, the discount code becomes active. Simply place your new order by phone, fax, or on the web and mention the discount code. The discount can be redeemed for any PROTEIN ordered and the discount code is valid for 4 months after issue.
We are always pleased to obtain feedback about our products and any information is greatly appreciated! Even if ab114600 turns out to be unsuitable for a functional assay, you will still receive the discount on your next purchase after your Abreview has been submitted.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: www.abcam.com/collaborationdiscount.
Abcam Scientific Support
回复于 Mar 14 2012