Key features and details
- Expression system: Native
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE
产品名称Native人IgG FC fragment蛋白
参阅全部 Human IgG FC fragment 蛋白酶
生物活性Shown to be non reactive for HbsAG, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 and 2 by FDA approved tests.
纯度> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
蛋白长度Full length protein
额外的序列信息Prepared from plasma
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90285 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Protein Determination: Extinction Coefficient (E) 0.1% at 280nm =1.46.
IgG is cleaved using Papain to product the Fc fragment. The IgG fc fragment does not bind antigen; however, it does contain the classic antigenic determinants and biological activity with respect to cytotrophic reactions, binding of complement and catabolic rate control.
Shown to be non reactive for HbsAG, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 and 2 by FDA approved tests.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 1.16% Sodium chloride
相关性The Fc region is the constant region on an immunoglobulin molecule, the area that is exactly the same on all antibodies. The Fc region is found on the heavy chains and is not involved in binding antigens.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab90285 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Bill M et al. EGFL7 Antagonizes NOTCH Signaling and Represents a Novel Therapeutic Target in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Clin Cancer Res 26:669-678 (2020). PubMed: 31672772
- Fernández-Suárez D et al. MAG induces apoptosis in cerebellar granule neurons through p75NTR demarcating granule layer/white matter boundary. Cell Death Dis 10:732 (2019). PubMed: 31570696
- de Albuquerque JAT et al. The Role of AIRE in the Immunity Against Candida Albicans in a Model of Human Macrophages. Front Immunol 9:567 (2018). PubMed: 29666621
- Kisiswa L et al. T-type Ca2+ channels are required for enhanced sympathetic axon growth by TNFa reverse signalling. Open Biol 7:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28100666
- Cohen DJ et al. Epithelial self-healing is recapitulated by a 3D biomimetic E-cadherin junction. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:14698-14703 (2016). PubMed: 27930308
- Kusuda T et al. Kawasaki disease-specific molecules in the sera are linked to microbe-associated molecular patterns in the biofilms. PLoS One 9:e113054 (2014). PubMed: 25411968
- DeLelys ME et al. Relationship between ABO genotype and A antigen expression on platelets. Transfusion 53:1763-71 (2013). PubMed: 23145947
- Jonigk D et al. Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties of a1-antitrypsin without inhibition of elastase. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:15007-12 (2013). PubMed: 23975926