产品名称Histone H3 (mono-methyl K4) Quantification试剂盒(Fluorometric)
参阅全部 Histone H3 (K4 methylation) 试剂盒
样品类型Tissue, Adherent cells, Suspension cells
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
Methylation of histone H3 at lysine 4 by Methyl transferases such as SET1, SET7/9, MLL and Trx among others occurs in mammals in several distinct genomic distributions. H3 (mono-methyl K4) is associated with silenced euchromatin regions in the genome. H3 (mono-methyl K4) seems to accumulate at the 3' end of active genes both in yeast and mammals.
Histone H3 (mono-methyl K4) Quantification Kit (Fluorometric) (ab115055) allows the user to specifically measure global mono-methylation of histone H3-K4 fluorometrically, using a variety of mammalian cells (human, mouse, etc.) including fresh and frozen tissues, cultured adherent and suspension cells.
存放说明Please refer to protocols.
组件 48 tests 96 tests 10X Wash Buffer 1 x 10ml 1 x 20ml 8-Well Sample Strips (with Frame) 4 units 9 units 8-Well Standard Control Strips 2 units 3 units Antibody Buffer 1 x 6ml 1 x 12ml Detection Antibody, 1 mg/mL 1 x 5µl 1 x 10µl Fluoro Developer 1 x 12µl 1 x 24µl Fluoro Dilution 1 x 4ml 1 x 8ml Fluoro Enhancer 1 x 12µl 1 x 24µl Standard Control, 100 µg/mL 1 x 10µl 1 x 20µl
- Histone H3 (K4) Methyltransferase Activity Quantification Assay Kit (ab113452)
- Histone H3 (methyl K4) Assay Kit (In Situ) (ab115046)
- Histone H3 (di-methyl K4) Quantification Kit (Colorimetric) (ab115052)
- Histone H3 (di-methyl K4) Quantification Kit (Fluorometric) (ab115053)
- Histone H3 (mono-methyl K4) Quantification Kit (Colorimetric) (ab115054)
- Histone H3 (tri-methyl K4) Quantification Kit (Colorimetric) (ab115056)
- Histone H3 (tri-methyl K4) Quantification Kit (Fluorometric) (ab115057)
- Histone H3 (pan-methyl K4) Quantification Kit (Colorimetric) (ab115058)
- Histone H3 (pan-methyl K4) Quantification Kit (Fluorometric) (ab115059)
Histone extracts were prepared from MDA-231 cells using the Histone Extraction Kit (ab113476) and the amount of mono-methyl H3K4 was measured using ab115055.
ab115055 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.