存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13581 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
功能Transcriptionally activator that may play a role in regulating the later stages of keratinocytes terminal differentiation.
Isoform 2 binds to DNA sequences containing the consensus nucleotide core sequence GGA[AT]. Transcriptionally activates SPRR2A and the parotid gland-specific PSP promoters.
组织特异性Expressed exclusively in tissues with a high content of epithelial cells. Highly expressed in salivary gland, mammary gland, kidney and prostate. Weakly expressed in placenta and lung. Isoform 1 and isoform 2 are differentially expressed in different tissues. In the kidney, only isoform 1 was expressed, while prostate expressed both isoforms, with levels of isoform 2 being higher. Expression is up-regulated during keratinocyte differentiation. Several epithelial carcinoma cell lines showed lack of expression.
序列相似性Belongs to the ETS family.
Contains 1 ETS DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 PNT (pointed) domain.
结构域The PNT domain acts as a transcriptional activator.
- Information by UniProt
- E74 like factor 5 (ets domain transcription factor) antibody
- E74 like factor 5 antibody
- E74-like factor 5 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Chakrabarti R et al. Elf5 inhibits the epithelial-mesenchymal transition in mammary gland development and breast cancer metastasis by transcriptionally repressing Snail2. Nat Cell Biol 14:1212-22 (2012). IHC ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23086238) »
- Krueger F et al. Down-regulation of Cdx2 in colorectal carcinoma cells by the Raf-MEK-ERK 1/2 pathway. Cell Signal 21:1846-56 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19686845) »