Key features and details
- Selective TrkB receptor agonist. Flavonoid.
- CAS Number: 38183-03-8
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in ethanol to 25 mM and in DMSO to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
产品名称7,8-Dihydroxyflavone (7,8-DHF)，TrkB receptor激动剂. Flavonoid.
描述Selective TrkB receptor激动剂. Flavonoid.
Selective TrkB receptor agonist. Flavonoid. Enhances synaptic plasticity in vivo and in vitro. Blood-brain barrier permeable.
存放说明Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解度概述Soluble in ethanol to 25 mM and in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Receptors & Transporters
- Enzyme-Linked Receptors
- Receptor tyrosine kinases
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120996 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Fang X et al. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor-TrkB signaling in the medial prefrontal cortex plays a role in the anhedonia-like phenotype after spared nerve injury. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 270:195-205 (2020). PubMed: 29882089
- Li S et al. Ketamine Alleviates Postoperative Depression-Like Symptoms in Susceptible Mice: The Role of BDNF-TrkB Signaling. Front Pharmacol 10:1702 (2019). PubMed: 32116688
- Huang N et al. Alterations in the BDNF-mTOR Signaling Pathway in the Spinal Cord Contribute to Hyperalgesia in a Rodent Model of Chronic Restraint Stress. Neuroscience 409:142-151 (2019). PubMed: 30940563