Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to 6X His tag® (FITC)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgY
产品名称Anti-6X His tag®抗体(FITC)
参阅全部 6X His tag® 一抗
描述鸡多克隆抗体to 6X His tag® (FITC)
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISAmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Synthetic peptide: HHHHHH conjugated to KLH.
HIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
Molar F/P ratio is 3.6:1.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3554 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Prior to conjugation, the antibodies were analyzed by Western Blot.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Prior to conjugation, the antibodies were analyzed by ELISA.
相关性The H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
细胞定位Depends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
ab3554 被引用在 1 文献中.
- Del Toro D et al. Structural Basis of Teneurin-Latrophilin Interaction in Repulsive Guidance of Migrating Neurons. Cell 180:323-339.e19 (2020). PubMed: 31928845