Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag® (FITC)
- Suitable for: ELISA, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-6X His tag®抗体(FITC)
参阅全部 6X His tag® 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to 6X His tag® (FITC)
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, Flow Cytmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Synthetic peptide: HHHHHH conjugated to KLH.
HIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
Molar F/P ratio is 3.7:1.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Antibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid-phase support and conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1206 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab37406 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
相关性The H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
细胞定位Depends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
Muc1-Bi-1 and Muc1-Bi-2 can recognize Muc1 positive tumor cells.
a). Flow cytometry analysis of Muc1-Bi-1 and Muc1-Bi-2 on Muc1-negative cell lines HePG2 and CHO and Muc1-positive cell lines, HT29. Red line indicates cells with no staining; green line indicates cells with only anti-His-FITC staining (ab1206); blue line indicates cells with positive control anti-Muc1 antibody; purple line indicates cells with Muc1-Bi-1 protein; orange line indicates cells with Muc1-Bi-2 protein.
ab1206 staining 6X His tag® in human endometrial carcinoma cells by Flow Cytometry.
Cells were prepared by short trypsinisation in PBS/1% FBS/0.2% sodium azide and fixed with formaldehyde. The gate included all single cells. The sample was incubated with a 6X His tag® primary antibody for 1 hour at 4°C. ab1206 was used as the secondary. On the image, the red line represents cells stained with ab1206 alone, and the blue line is the tested sample carrying a 6XHis tag®. The small peak to the right represents cells that bound the tested sample.
ab1206 被引用在 19 文献中.
- Wang J et al. In vitro affinity maturation of antibody against membrane-bound GPCR molecules. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 103:7703-7717 (2019). PubMed: 31359103
- Liu Z et al. Development of two antigen-binding fragments to a conserved linear epitope of human adenovirus and their application in immunofluorescence. PLoS One 14:e0219091 (2019). PubMed: 31242267
- Sang B et al. Ras-AKT signaling represses the phosphorylation of histone H1.5 at threonine 10 via GSK3 to promote the progression of glioma. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:2882-2890 (2019). PubMed: 31307224
- Wang H et al. Rice Yellow Stunt Nucleorhabdovirus Matrix Protein Mediates Viral Axonal Transport in the Central Nervous System of Its Insect Vector. Front Microbiol 10:939 (2019). PubMed: 31143161
- Case BA et al. Evaluation of affibody charge modification identified by synthetic consensus design in molecular PET imaging of epidermal growth factor receptor. Mol Syst Des Eng 3:171-182 (2018). PubMed: 31467687