ELISA, WBmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 72-121 (ANPHESSPES DYPLVDEPGK HRESKDNFLK SVLLTFNKIL TMERIHHYNM) of Human ZNF684 (NP_689586).
- Human fetal brain lysate.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/12500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- 相关性ZNF684 belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. It contains 8 C2H2-type zinc fingers and 1 KRAB domain. This protein may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- 细胞定位Nucleus (Probable)
- MGC27466 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000008480 antibody
- RP1-63P18.1 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 684 antibody
Anti-ZNF684 antibody (ab82999)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"