参阅全部 VEGFB 一抗
兔单克隆抗体[EPR4555] to VEGFB
ICC,IHC-P or IP
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human VEGFB.
- VEGFB recombinant protein
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
A trial size is available to purchase for this antibody.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- 存储溶液PBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- 纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
应用说明Is unsuitable for ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 19 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).
- 功能Growth factor for endothelial cells. VEGF-B167 binds heparin and neuropilin-1 whereas the binding to neuropilin-1 of VEGF-B186 is regulated by proteolysis.
- 组织特异性Expressed in all tissues except liver. Highest levels found in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family.
- 翻译后修饰VEGF-B186 is O-glycosylated.
- 细胞定位Secreted. Secreted but remains associated to cells or to the extracellular matrix unless released by heparin.
Information by UniProt
- 形式There are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor B antibody
- VEGF B antibody
- VEGF related factor antibody
Anti-VEGFB antibody [EPR4555] 图像
Western blot - VEGFB antibody [EPR4555] (ab110649)
Anti-VEGFB antibody [EPR4555] (ab110649)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"