- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- 纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
应用说明Is unsuitable for ICC.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Antigen retrieval is recommended.
Heat up to 98 °C, below boiling, and then let cool for 10-20 min.
||1/10 - 1/100. ab172730-Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- 功能Protease that specifically cleaves 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitin chains. Deubiquitinating enzyme associated with the 19S regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase C12 family.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Associates with the proteasome 19S subunit in the cytoplasm. Associates with the INO80 complex in the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- UCH37 antibody
- AD-019 antibody
- CGI 70 antibody
Anti-UCH37 antibody [EPR4896] 图像
Western blot - Anti-UCH37 antibody [EPR4896] (ab124931)
All lanes : Anti-UCH37 antibody [EPR4896] (ab124931) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal kidney cell lysates
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysates
Lane 3 : NCCIT cell lysates
Lane 4 : SH-SY5Y cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-UCH37 antibody [EPR4896] (ab124931)
ab124931, at 1/500 dilution, staining UCH37 in paraffin embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Anti-UCH37 antibody [EPR4896] (ab124931)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"