参阅全部 UBXN6 一抗
WB, IHC-Pmore details
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 290-320 of Human UBXN6.
- Mouse kidney tissue lysates; Mouse testis tissue.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab103651 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 功能Acts in a complex with VCP and cooperates with USP7 in promoting MDM2 deubiquitination and stabilization. MDM2 stabilization leads to MDM2-dependent TP53 degradation.
- 组织特异性Enhanced expression in testis.
- 序列相似性Contains 1 PUB (PUG) domain.
Contains 1 UBX domain.
- 结构域The UBX domain lacks key residues critical for VCP binding.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton, microtubule organizing center, centrosome. Localizes at the centrosome both in interphase and during mitosis.
Information by UniProt
- UBX domain containing 1 antibody
- UBX domain containing 2 antibody
- UBX domain containing protein 1 antibody
Anti-UBXN6 antibody 图像
Western blot - UBXN6 antibody - C-terminal (ab103651)
Anti-UBXN6 antibody (ab103651) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse kidney tissue lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - UBXN6 antibody - C-terminal (ab103651)
ab103651 at 1/50 dilution, staining UBXN6 in Mouse testis by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
Anti-UBXN6 antibody (ab103651)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"