参阅全部 UBXN6 一抗
IP, IHC-Pmore details
Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residue 250 and 300 of human UBXN6 (NP_079517.1).
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate, pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明Antibody was affinity purified using an epitope specific to UBXN6 immobilized on solid support
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
应用说明Is unsuitable for WB.
||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 功能Acts in a complex with VCP and cooperates with USP7 in promoting MDM2 deubiquitination and stabilization. MDM2 stabilization leads to MDM2-dependent TP53 degradation.
- 组织特异性Enhanced expression in testis.
- 序列相似性Contains 1 PUB (PUG) domain.
Contains 1 UBX domain.
- 结构域The UBX domain lacks key residues critical for VCP binding.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton, microtubule organizing center, centrosome. Localizes at the centrosome both in interphase and during mitosis.
Information by UniProt
- UBX domain containing 1 antibody
- UBX domain containing 2 antibody
- UBX domain containing protein 1 antibody
Anti-UBXN6 antibody 图像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-UBXN6 antibody (ab103525)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human ovarian carcinoma tissue labelling UBXN6 with ab103525 at 1/1000 (1µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
Immunoprecipitation - UBXN6 antibody (ab103525)
Whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) from HeLa cells.
(1) ab103525 used for IP at 3 µg/mg lysate.
(2) Control IgG
Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 10 seconds.
Anti-UBXN6 antibody (ab103525)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"