参阅全部 TYRO3 一抗
小鼠单克隆抗体[OTI5B7] to TYRO3
Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Protein expressed in 293T cells transfected with Human TYRO3 expression vector.
- COS7 and HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY TYRO3 cDNA.
The clone number has been updated from 5B7 to OTI5B7, both clone numbers name the same clone.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 48% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Protein A purified
- 纯化说明ab117877 is purified from Mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. ab170191-Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- 功能May be involved in cell adhesion processes, particularly in the central nervous system. In case of filovirus infection, seems to function as a cell entry factor.
- 组织特异性Abundant in the brain and lower levels in other tissues.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. AXL/UFO subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- 细胞定位Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Brt antibody
- BYK antibody
- DTK antibody
Anti-TYRO3 antibody [OTI5B7] 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-TYRO3 antibody [OTI5B7] (ab117877)
Immunofluorescent staining of COS7 cells transiently transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY TYRO3, labelled with ab117877 at 1/100 dilution.
Flow Cytometry - Anti-TYRO3 antibody [OTI5B7] (ab117877)
HEK293T cells transfected with either pCMV6-ENTRY TYRO3 (Red) or empty vector control plasmid (Blue) were immunostained with ab117877 at 1/1000 dilution and then analyzed by flow cytometry.
Anti-TYRO3 antibody [OTI5B7] (ab117877)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"