- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
应用说明WB: 1/250. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 功能May inhibit NODAL and BMP signaling during neural patterning (By similarity). May be a tumor suppressor in brain cancers.
- 组织特异性Expressed predominantly in brain, and at lower levels in heart, placenta and skeletal muscle. Down-regulated in brain tumors as compared to control brain tissues.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the tomoregulin family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 2 Kazal-like domains.
- 细胞定位Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- C9orf2 antibody
- C9orf3 TMEFF1 antibody
- C9orf30 TMEFF1 antibody
Anti-Tomoregulin-1 precursor antibody 图像
Western blot - Tomoregulin-1 precursor antibody (ab80878)
All lanes : Anti-Tomoregulin-1 precursor antibody (ab80878) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Heart (Human) Whole Cell Lysate - fetal normal tissue
Lane 2 : Human heart tissue lysate - total protein (ab29431)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 37 kDa (possible isoform).
Exposure time : 20 minutes
Anti-Tomoregulin-1 precursor antibody (ab80878)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"