参阅全部 TMEM204 一抗
- 特异性At least two isoforms of TMEM204 are known to exist, ab113102 will recognize both isoforms.
WB, ICC/IF, ICC, IHC-Pmore details
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide containing a 17 amino acid sequence from the C terminal of Human TMEM204 (NP_078876).
- Human brain tissue lysate.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99.98% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab113102 is purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- 功能Can influence paracellular permeability. Appears to be involved in cell-cell interactions through adherens.
- 组织特异性Highly expressed in lung, heart, kidney and placenta. Lower expression in thymus, spleen, liver, testis and ovary. Expressed in endothelial and restricted epithelial cell populations.
- 细胞定位Cell junction > adherens junction. Cell membrane. Co-localizes with the beta-catenin adherins.
Information by UniProt
- C16orf30 antibody
- Claudin-like protein 24 antibody
- CLP24 antibody
Anti-TMEM204 antibody 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-TMEM204 antibody (ab113102)
Immunofluorescence of TMEM204 in mouse brain tissue with ab113102 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - Anti-TMEM204 antibody (ab113102)
Anti-TMEM204 antibody (ab113102) at 1 µg/ml + Human brain tissue lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Immunohistochemistry - Anti-TMEM204 antibody (ab113102)
Immunohistochemical analysis of mouse brain tissue, staining TMEM204 with ab113102 at 5 µg/ml.
Anti-TMEM204 antibody (ab113102)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"