参阅全部 TMEM195 一抗
Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N-terminal amino acids 2-51 (KNPEAQQDVS VSQGFRMLFY TMKPSETSFQ TLEEVPDYVK KATPFFISLM) of Human TMEM195 (NP_001004320)
- Transfected 293T cell lysate
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- 相关性TMEM195 is a glyceryl-ether monooxygenase that cleaves the O-alkyl bond of ether lipids. Ether lipids are essential components of brain membranes.
- 细胞定位Endoplasmic reticulum membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- Alkylglycerol monooxygenase antibody
- Transmembrane protein 195 antibody
Anti-TMEM195 antibody (ab87236)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"