参阅全部 TIGAR 一抗
IHC-P, IPmore details
Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
A synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between amino acids 220 and 270 of Human TIGAR (NP_065108.1)
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Note: pH: 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
应用说明Is unsuitable for WB.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use at 10 µg/mg of lysate.
- 功能Probable fructose-biphosphatase. Lowers cellular levels of fructose 2,6-bisphosphate. Protects cells against reactive oxygen species and against apoptosis induced by p53/TP53.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the phosphoglycerate mutase family.
- 翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- 6-bisphosphatase TIGAR antibody
- C12ORF5 antibody
- chromosome 12 open reading frame 5 antibody
Anti-TIGAR antibody 图像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TIGAR antibody (ab113980)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human prostate carcinoma tissue labelling TIGAR with ab113980 at 1/1000 (1µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
Immunoprecipitation - Anti-TIGAR antibody (ab113980)
ab113980 used for IP at 10 µg/mg lysate, staining TIGAR in HeLa whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded)
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 30 seconds.
Anti-TIGAR antibody (ab113980)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"