参阅全部 THEM4 一抗
ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Mouse, Rat, Human
18 amino acid synthetic peptide designed near the center of Human THEM4 (NP_444283).
- Human liver tissue / tissue lysate.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
- 功能According to PubMed:11598301, inhibits AKT1 phosphorylation and activity. According to PubMed:17615157, enhances AKT1 activity by favoring its phosphorylation and translocation to plasma membrane.
- 组织特异性Expressed predominantly in skeletal muscle, testis, uterus, brain and kidney. Down-regulated in glioblastoma or glioma compared to non-neoplastic brain due to promoter hypermethylation.
- 细胞定位Cell membrane. Cell projection > ruffle membrane. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Acyl CoA thioesterase THEM4 antibody
- Acyl coenzyme A thioesterase THEM4 antibody
- C terminal modulator protein antibody
Anti-THEM4 antibody 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-THEM4 antibody (ab106435)
Immunofluorescence of THEM4 in Human liver tissue with ab106435 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - THEM4 antibody (ab106435)
Lane 1 : Anti-THEM4 antibody (ab106435) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-THEM4 antibody (ab106435) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - THEM4 antibody (ab106435)
ab106435 at 2.5µg staining THEM4 in paraffin embedded Human liver tissue by immunohistochemistry.
Anti-THEM4 antibody (ab106435)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"