IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 299-437 of Human STON2.
- Human fallopian tube tissue; A431 cells.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. using PFA/Triton X-100 fixation.
- 功能Adapter protein involved in endocytic machinery. May be involved in the vesicle recycling. May facilitate clathrin-coated vesicle uncoating.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the Stoned B family.
Contains 1 MHD (mu homology) domain.
Contains 1 SHD (stonin homology) domain.
- 结构域The Asn-Pro-Phe (NPF) motifs, which are found in proteins involved in the endocytic pathway, mediate the interaction with the EH domain of SYT1, SYT2, EPS15, EPS15R and ITSN1.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm. Membrane. Some fraction is membrane-associated.
Information by UniProt
- 4933401N24Rik antibody
- AI425999 antibody
- AW544599 antibody
Anti-STON2 antibody 图像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-STON2 antibody (ab121165)
ab121165 at 1/125 dilution staining STON2 in Paraffin-emebedded Human fallopian tube tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Note: moderate cytoplasmic positivity in glandular cells.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-STON2 antibody (ab121165)
ab121165 at 4 µg/ml staining STON2 in PFA/Triton X-100
fixed A431 cells by Immunofluorescence(green).
Note: positivity in nucleoli and cytoplasm.
Anti-STON2 antibody (ab121165)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"