参阅全部 STIP1 一抗
WB, IHC-Pmore details
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide: QRCMMAQYNR HDSPEDVKRR AMADPEVQQI MSDPAMRLIL EQMQKDPQAL, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 469-518 of Human STIP1
- Human muscle. Jurkat cell lysate.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 59 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
- 功能Mediates the association of the molecular chaperones HSC70 and HSP90 (HSPCA and HSPCB).
- 序列相似性Contains 2 STI1 domains.
Contains 9 TPR repeats.
- 结构域The TPR 1 repeat interacts with the C-terminal of HSC70. The TPR 4, 5 and 6 repeats (also called TPR2A domain) and TPR 7, 8 and 9 repeats (also called TPR2B domain) interact with HSP90.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Epididymis secretory sperm binding protein Li 94n antibody
- HEL S 94n antibody
- Hop antibody
Anti-STIP1 antibody 图像
Western blot - STIP1 antibody (ab65046)
Anti-STIP1 antibody (ab65046) at 1.25 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 59 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Antibody diluted in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer. Gel concentration 12%.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - STIP1 antibody (ab65046)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human muscle tissue labelling STIP1 with ab65046 at 4-8µg/ml. Arrows indicate positively labelled skeletal muscle cells. Magnification: 400X.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"