参阅全部 SSC5D 一抗
ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
antigen sequence: TCTGYTDYDD YPPWTWDPTS REDLAKGTTT AGVPGHTLPW RTTRRPGSSS PAIRRLPDTG SKDGYKLPWT WDTPSGRGLA EGTPTAGKLG PTL, corresponding to amino acids 870-962 of Human SSC5D
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 组织特异性Highly expressed in monocytes/macrophages and T-lymphocytes. Highly expressed in placenta and spleen, and also detected at lower levels in colon, and more weakly in lung, heart and kidney.
- 序列相似性Contains 5 SRCR domains.
Information by UniProt
- scavenger receptor cysteine rich domain containing (5 domains) antibody
- scavenger receptor cysteine rich glycoprotein antibody
- Soluble scavenger protein with 5 SRCR domains antibody
Anti-SSC5D antibody 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-SSC5D antibody (ab122768)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab122768 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SSC5D antibody (ab122768)
ab122768, at 1/50 dilution, staining SSC5D in paraffin-embedded Human stomach tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Anti-SSC5D antibody (ab122768)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"