参阅全部 SPTBN1 一抗
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residues 2150 and 2200 of Human SPTBN1 (NP_003119.2).
- Human prostate adenocarcinoma.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
应用说明IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure is recommended. Epitope exposure with citrate buffer will enhance staining.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 功能Fodrin, which seems to be involved in secretion, interacts with calmodulin in a calcium-dependent manner and is thus candidate for the calcium-dependent movement of the cytoskeleton at the membrane.
- 组织特异性Isoform 2 is present in brain, lung and kidney (at protein level).
- 序列相似性Belongs to the spectrin family.
Contains 2 CH (calponin-homology) domains.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 17 spectrin repeats.
- 翻译后修饰Isoform 2 is phosphorylated on Ser-8 and Ser-10.
- 细胞定位Cell membrane and Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > myofibril > sarcomere > M line. Colocalizes with ANK2 in a distinct intracellular compartment of neonatal cardiomyocytes.
Information by UniProt
- Beta G spectrin antibody
- Beta II spectrin antibody
- Beta spectrin 2 antibody
Anti-SPTBN1 antibody 图像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SPTBN1 antibody (ab84498)
ab84498, at 1/250 dilution, staining SPTBN1 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human prostate adenocarcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, using DAB staining.
Anti-SPTBN1 antibody (ab84498)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"