参阅全部 SNAP23 一抗
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Cow, Dog
C-TDKADTNRDR , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 188-197 of Human SNAP23 according to NP_003816.2, and to amino acids 135-144 according to NP_570710.1.
- Lysate from Human peripheral blood mononucleocytes
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 0.6 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 20, 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
- 功能Essential component of the high affinity receptor for the general membrane fusion machinery and an important regulator of transport vesicle docking and fusion.
- 组织特异性Ubiquitous. Highest levels where found in placenta.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the SNAP-25 family.
Contains 2 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domains.
- 细胞定位Cell membrane. Cell membrane. Cell junction, synapse, synaptosome. Mainly localized to the plasma membrane.
Information by UniProt
- HsT17016 antibody
- LS-B8340 antibody
- SNAP 23 antibody
Anti-SNAP23 antibody 图像
Western blot - SNAP23 antibody (ab109586)
Anti-SNAP23 antibody (ab109586) at 0.2 µg/ml + lysate from Human peripheral blood mononucleocytes at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Observed band size : 26 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 20 kDa (possible isoform).
Anti-SNAP23 antibody (ab109586)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"