参阅全部 SLC22A3 一抗
- 特异性ab74152 detects endogenous levels of total SLC22A3 protein.
WB, ELISAmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human SLC22A3 aa 275-324.
- COLO, HUVEC and HT-29 cell extracts.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab74152 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
- 功能Mediates potential-dependent transport of a variety of organic cations. May play a significant role in the disposition of cationic neurotoxins and neurotransmitters in the brain.
- 组织特异性Expressed in placenta, skeletal muscle, prostate, aorta, liver, fetal lung, salivary gland, adrenal gland, kidney and brain cortex. No expression detected in spleen.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Organic cation transporter family.
Information by UniProt
- EMT antibody
- EMT organic cation transporter 3 antibody
- EMTH antibody
Anti-SLC22A3 antibody 图像
Western blot - SLC22A3 antibody (ab74152)
All lanes : Anti-SLC22A3 antibody (ab74152) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : COLO cell extracts
Lane 2 : HUVEC cell extracts
Lane 3 : HT-29 cell extracts
Lane 4 : HUVEC cell extracts with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Observed band size : 62 kDa
Additional bands at : 30 kDa,40 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Anti-SLC22A3 antibody (ab74152)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"