参阅全部 SHISA5 一抗
Synthetic peptide within residues: CAVPEASVPA SVEPVEQLGS ALRFRPGYND PMSGFGATLA VGLTIFVLSV , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 72-121 of Human SHISA5 (NP_057563)
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- 相关性SHISA5 can induce apoptosis in a caspase-dependent manner and plays a role in p53/TP53-dependent apoptosis. There are four known isoforms.
- 细胞定位Endoplasmic reticulum membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein. Nucleus membrane.
- pProtein shisa 5 antibody
- Putative NF kappa B activating protein 120 antibody
- Putative NFkB activating protein 120 antibody
Anti-SHISA5 antibody (ab86286)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"