- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa). Block using 3% milk.
- 功能Can interact with DNA and histones and may scavenge nuclear material released from damaged circulating cells. May also function as a calcium-dependent lectin.
- 组织特异性Found in serum and urine.
- 疾病相关Note=SAP is a precursor of amyloid component P which is found in basement membrane and associated with amyloid deposits.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the pentaxin family.
Contains 1 pentaxin domain.
- 翻译后修饰N-glycosylated with a complex biantennary oligosaccharide chain with a sialic acid at the end (disialo-SAP). Monosialo-SAP as well as asioalo-SAP are also detected (PubMed:15174148).
Information by UniProt
- 9.5S alpha 1 glycoprotein antibody
- 9.5S alpha-1-glycoprotein antibody
- Amyloid P component serum antibody
Anti-Serum Amyloid P antibody [342CT9.4.7] 图像
Western blot - Anti-Serum Amyloid P antibody [342CT9.4.7] (ab87914)
All lanes : Anti-Serum Amyloid P antibody [342CT9.4.7] (ab87914) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human Plasma Total Protein Lysate
Lane 2 : Human spleen tissue lysate - total protein (ab29699)
Lane 3 : Human bladder tissue lysate - soluble fraction (female, 45 years) (ab44654)
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa
Exposure time : 8 minutes
Anti-Serum Amyloid P antibody [342CT9.4.7] (ab87914)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"