- 产品名称Anti-Semaphorin 3B抗体
参阅全部 Semaphorin 3B 一抗
兔多克隆抗体to Semaphorin 3B
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 100 - 200 of Human Semaphorin 3B.
(Peptide available as ab101720.)
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Human brain tissue lysate.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa).
- 功能Inhibits axonal extension by providing local signals to specify territories inaccessible for growing axons.
- 组织特异性Expressed abundantly but differentially in a variety of neural and nonneural tissues.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the semaphorin family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 PSI domain.
Contains 1 Sema domain.
- 细胞定位Secreted. Endoplasmic reticulum. Accumulates in the endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- SEM3B_HUMAN antibody
- Sema A(V) antibody
- Sema V antibody
Anti-Semaphorin 3B antibody 图像
Western blot - Semaphorin 3B antibody (ab88489)
Anti-Semaphorin 3B antibody (ab88489) at 1 µg/ml + Human brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab29466) at 20 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 83 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 20 kDa,36 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 8 minutes
Anti-Semaphorin 3B antibody (ab88489)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"