参阅全部 SCD5 一抗
IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
antigen sequence: NTQHIQKEGR ALNQEAACEM LREWHQGHIL KVTLPGLHIL ALLHTHCNHS EKCCLMLRAL SVSLEVF, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 190-256 of Human SCD5, isoform 2.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
- 功能Fatty acid delta-9-desaturase that introduces a double bond in fatty acyl-coenzyme A at the delta-9 position.
- 组织特异性Detected in fetal brain, and at lower levels in fetal kidney. Detected in adult brain and pancreas, and at lower levels in kidney and lung.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the fatty acid desaturase family.
- 结构域The histidine box domains may contain the active site and/or be involved in metal ion binding.
- 细胞定位Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ACOD4 antibody
- Acyl CoA desaturase 4 antibody
- Acyl-CoA-desaturase 4 antibody
Anti-SCD5 antibody 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-SCD5 antibody (ab122788)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab122788 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SCD5 antibody (ab122788)
ab122788, at 1/20 dilution, staining SCD5 in paraffin-embedded Human liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Anti-SCD5 antibody (ab122788)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"