- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 107 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Suggested antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10mM Citrate buffer or Tris-EDTA buffer ( PH8.0).
||1/100 - 1/200.
- 功能Binds to scaffold/matrix attachment region (S/MAR) DNA. Can function as an estrogen receptor corepressor and can also inhibit cell proliferation.
- 组织特异性Expressed at high levels in the CNS and at low levels in the liver. Expressed in a wide number of breast cancer cell lines.
- 序列相似性Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
Contains 1 SAP domain.
- 翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZP779C1727 antibody
- HAP antibody
- HET antibody
Anti-Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody 图像
Western blot - Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody (ab104220)
Anti-Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody (ab104220) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 107 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody (ab104220)
Immunofluorescence analysis of methanol-fixed A431, using ab104220 at 1/200 dilution. Lower picture costained with Hoechst 33342.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody (ab104220)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded HBL435 xenograft, using ab104220 at 1/100 dilution.
Anti-Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody (ab104220)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"