参阅全部 RSRC1 一抗
- 特异性Two isoforms of RSRC1 are known to exist; ab106650 will detect both.
IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 19 amino acid synthetic peptide near the C terminus of Human RSRC1 (NP_057709).
- HepG2 cell lysate; Rat liver tissue.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
- 功能Plays a role in pre-mRNA splicing. Involved in both constitutive and alternative pre-mRNA splicing. May have a role in the recognition of the 3' splice site during the second step of splicing.
- 细胞定位Nucleus. Nucleus speckle. Cytoplasm. Shuttles between the nucleus and cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 1200013F24Rik antibody
- Arginine/serine rich coiled coil 1 antibody
- Arginine/serine-rich coiled-coil protein 1 antibody
Anti-RSRC1 antibody 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-RSRC1 antibody (ab106650)
Immunofluorescence of RSRC1 in rat liver tissue with ab106650 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - RSRC1 antibody (ab106650)
Lane 1 : Anti-RSRC1 antibody (ab106650) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-RSRC1 antibody (ab106650) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - RSRC1 antibody (ab106650)
ab106650, at 5µg/ml, staining RSRC1 in Rat liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Anti-RSRC1 antibody (ab106650)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"