- 来源Escherichia coli
- 种属Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 生物活性Specific activity : 85 U/mg
One unit will reduce 1µmole of oxidized glutathione per min at pH 7.5 at 25 °C.
- 纯度> 95
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, pH 7
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Glutathione reductase
- 功能Maintains high levels of reduced glutathione in the cytosol.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the class-I pyridine nucleotide-disulfide oxidoreductase family.
- 结构域Each subunit can be divided into 4 domains that are consecutive along the polypeptide chain. Domains 1 and 2 bind FAD and NADPH, respectively. Domain 4 forms the interface.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm and Mitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant S. cerevisiae Glutathione Reductase protein 图像
Recombinant S. cerevisiae Glutathione Reductase protein (ab82738)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"