- 来源Escherichia coli
- 序列MGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MPVSQPDAPG HQRKVVSWID VYTRATCQPR EVVVPLTVEL MGTVAKQLVP SCVTVQRCGG CCPDDGLECV PTGQHQVRMQ ILMIRYPSSQ LGEMSLEEHS QCECRPKKKD SAVKPDRAAT PHHRPQPRSV PGWDSAPGAP SPADITHPTP APGPSAHAAP STTSALTPGP AAAAADAAAS SVAKGGA
- 氨基酸22 to 207
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 生物活性Measured in a cell proliferation assay using NIH-3T3 mouse
embryonic fibroblast. The ED50 for this effect is < 1ng/ml.
- Cell line: NIH-3T3 (Mus musculus/Mouse embryonic fibroblast)
- Maintenance Condition: RPMI 1640 containing 10% FBS
- Assay medium: serum free RPMI 1640
- Cell density: 2 x 104 cells/well (96 well plate, final volume 100ul)
- Incubation time : 24 hr (after sample treatment)
- Concentration range: 10pg/ml - 10ug/ml
- Detection method : BrdU assay
- 内毒素水平< 1.000 Eu/µg
- 纯度> 90
ab87052 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques
- 补充说明Endotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1 µg of protein (determined by LAL method)
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor B
- Vascular endothelial growth factor-related factor
- VEGF B
- 功能Growth factor for endothelial cells. VEGF-B167 binds heparin and neuropilin-1 whereas the binding to neuropilin-1 of VEGF-B186 is regulated by proteolysis.
- 组织特异性Expressed in all tissues except liver. Highest levels found in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family.
- 翻译后修饰VEGF-B186 is O-glycosylated.
- 细胞定位Secreted. Secreted but remains associated to cells or to the extracellular matrix unless released by heparin.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human VEGFB protein 图像
Recombinant human VEGFB protein (ab87052)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"