- 来源Escherichia coli
- 序列MGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MPVSQPDAPG HQRKVVSWID VYTRATCQPR EVVVPLTVEL MGTVAKQLVP SCVTVQRCGG CCPDDGLECV PTGQHQVRMQ ILMIRYPSSQ LGEMSLEEHS QCECRPKKKD SAVKPDRAAT PHHRPQPRSV PGWDSAPGAP SPADITHPTP APGPSAHAAP STTSALTPGP AAAAADAAAS SVAKGGA.
- 分子量22 kDa including tags
- 氨基酸22 to 207
- 标签His tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 生物活性Measured in a cell proliferation assay using NIH-3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast. The ED50 for this effect is < 1ng/ml corresponding to a specific activity of less than 1,000,000 units/mg.
- 纯度> 90
ab116402 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and filter sterilized.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.32% Tris HCl
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor B
- Vascular endothelial growth factor-related factor
- VEGF B
- 功能Growth factor for endothelial cells. VEGF-B167 binds heparin and neuropilin-1 whereas the binding to neuropilin-1 of VEGF-B186 is regulated by proteolysis.
- 组织特异性Expressed in all tissues except liver. Highest levels found in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family.
- 翻译后修饰VEGF-B186 is O-glycosylated.
- 细胞定位Secreted. Secreted but remains associated to cells or to the extracellular matrix unless released by heparin.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human VEGFB protein (ab116402)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"