- 来源Escherichia coli
- 序列MGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSVTLHTDVGDIKIEVFCERTPKTCENFLA LCASNYYNGCIFHRNIKGFMVQTGDPTGTGRGGNSIWGKKFEDEYSEYLK HNVRGVVSMANNGPNTNGSQFFITYGKQPHLDMKYTVFGKVIDGLETLDE LEKLPVNEKTYRPLNDVHIKDITIHANPFAQ
- 分子量20 kDa including tags
- 氨基酸1 to 161
- 标签His tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 生物活性Specific activity is > 280 nmoles/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1 µmole of suc-AAFP-pNA per minute at 25°C in Tris-Hcl pH8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- Prepare 170 µl assay buffer into a suitable container and pre-chill on ice before use: The final concentrations are 200 mM Tris-Hcl, pH 8.0, and 20nM chymotrypsin.
- Add 10 µl of recombinant PPIL3 protein with 1 µg in assay buffer.
- Mix by inversion and equilibrate to 1°C and monitor the A405nm until the value is constant using a spectrophotometer.
- Add 20 µl pre-chilled 5mM suc-AAFP-pNA. (Substrate was dissolved in TFE that contained 460mM LiCl to a concentration of 3 mM)
- Record the increase in A405 nm for 30 minutes at 25°C.
- 纯度> 90
ab113119 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 20% Glycerol, 0.02% DTT
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Ccyclophilin like protein
- 功能PPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides. May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- 组织特异性Ubiquitous. Detected at low levels.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family. PPIL3 subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human PPIL3 protein 图像
Recombinant human PPIL3 protein (ab113119)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"