- 来源Baculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab204856 (CREB peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- cAMP-dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit gamma
- 功能Phosphorylates a large number of substrates in the cytoplasm and the nucleus.
- 组织特异性Testis specific. But important tissues such as brain and ovary have not been analyzed for the content of transcript.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. cAMP subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human PKA gamma (catalytic subunit) protein 图像
Recombinant human PKA gamma (catalytic subunit) protein (ab60838)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"