- 产品名称Recombinant人MAD2L1 binding protein
- 蛋白长度Full length protein
- 来源Escherichia coli
- 序列MGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMAAPEA EVLSSAAVPD LEWYEKSEET HASQIELLET SSTQEPLNAS EAFCPRDCMV PVVFPGPVSQ EGCCQFTCEL LKHIMYQRQQ LPLPYEQLKH FYRKPSPQAE EMLKKKPRAT TEVSSRKCQQ ALAELESVLS HLEDFFARTL VPRVLILLGG
NALSPKEFYE LDLSLLAPYS VDQSLSTAAC LRRLFRAIFM ADAFSELQAP PLMGTVVMAQ GHRNCGEDWF RPKLNYRVPS RGHKLTVTLS CGRPSIRTTA WEDYIWFQAP VTFKGFRE
- 分子量34 kDa including tags
- 氨基酸1 to 274
- 标签His tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 纯度> 90
ab123183 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Caught by MAD2 protein
- 功能May function to silence the spindle checkpoint and allow mitosis to proceed through anaphase by binding MAD2L1 after it has become dissociated from the MAD2L1-CDC20 complex.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the MAD2L1BP family.
- 发展阶段During the cell cycle, levels increase and then remain constant until late mitosis after which they drop.
- 翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- 细胞定位Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. During early mitosis, unevenly distributed throughout the nucleoplasm. From metaphase to anaphase, concentrated on the spindle.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human MAD2L1 binding protein 图像
Recombinant Human MAD2L1 binding protein (ab123183)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"