- 来源Escherichia coli
- 序列MSRSNRQKEY KCGDLVFAKM KGYPHWPARI DEMPEAAVKS TANKYQVFFF GTHETAFLGP KDLFPYEESK EKFGKPNKRK GFSEGLWEIE NNPTVKASGY
- 分子量12 kDa
- 氨基酸1 to 100
- 额外的序列信息The HDGF Human recombinant protein is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain produced in E. coli, having a molecular weight of 11.5kDa and containing 100 amino acids.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 纯度> 95
Sterile Filtered clear solution
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT, 0.03% EDTA
- 功能Heparin-binding protein, with mitogenic activity for fibroblasts. Acts as a transcriptional repressor.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the HDGF family.
Contains 1 PWWP domain.
- 结构域The PWWP domain harbors the heparin-binding sites and is responsible for DNA-binding, while the C-terminal region is essentially unstructured.
- 翻译后修饰Sumoylated by SUMO1. Sumoylation prevents binding to chromatin.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human HDGF protein (ab116408)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"