- 来源Escherichia coli
- 序列MGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMVNPTVFFDIAVDGEPLGRVSFELFADKVP KTAENFRALSTGEKGFGYKGSCFHRIIPGFMCQGGDFTRHNGTGGKSIYG EKFEDENFILKHTGPGILSMANAGPNTNGSQFFICTAKTEWLDGKHVVFG KVKEGMNIVEAMERFGSRNGKTSKKITIADCGQLE
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 生物活性Specific activity is > 270 nmoles/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1 µmole of suc-AAFP-pNA per minute at 25°C in Tris-Hcl pH8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- Prepare 170 µl assay buffer into a suitable container and pre-chill on ice before use: The final concentrations are 200 mM Tris-Hcl, pH 8.0, and 20nM chymotrypsin.
- Add 10 µl of recombinant Cyclophilin A protein with 1 µg in assay buffer.
- Mix by inversion and equilibrate to 1°C and monitor the A405nm until the value is constant using a spectrophotometer.
- Add 20 µl pre-chilled 5mM suc-AAFP-pNA. (Substrate was dissolved in TFE that contained 460mM LiCl to a concentration of 3 mM)
- Record the increase in A405 nm for 30 minutes at 25°C.
- 内毒素水平< 1.000 Eu/µg
- 纯度> 95
purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris, 0.5mM DTT, pH 8
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Cyclophilin A
- 功能PPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family. PPIase A subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human Cyclophilin A protein 图像
Recombinant human Cyclophilin A protein (ab86219)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"