- 来源Baculovirus infected Sf9 cells
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 生物活性Specific activity was determined to be 788 nmol/min/mg.
ab188554 (CaMKII peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing Kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent protein kinase type 1G
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase I-gamma
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase Ig
- 功能Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase belonging to a proposed calcium-triggered signaling cascade. In vitro phosphorylates transcription factor CREB1.
- 组织特异性Mainly expressed in brain with small amounts in skeletal muscles, kidney, spleen and liver. Strongly expressed in forebrain neocortex, striatum and limbic system.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CaMK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- 结构域The autoinhibitory domain overlaps with the calmodulin binding region and interacts in the inactive folded state with the catalytic domain as a pseudosubstrate.
- 翻译后修饰May be prenylated on Cys-473.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm. Golgi apparatus membrane. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human CaMKI gamma protein 图像
Recombinant human CaMKI gamma protein (ab51400)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"