- 来源Escherichia coli
- 种属Escherichia coli
- 序列MGTTKHSKLL ILGSGPAGYT AAVYAARANL QPVLITGMEK GGQLTTTTEV ENWPGDPNDL TGPLLMERMH EHATKFETEI IFDHINKVDL QNRPFRLNGD NGEYTCDALI IATGASARYL GLPSEEAFKG RGVSACATCD GFFYRNQKVA VIGGGNTAVE EALYLSNIAS EVHLIHRRDG FRAEKILIKR LMDKVENGNI ILHTNRTLEE VTGDQMGVTG VRLRDTQNSD NIESLDVAGL FVAIGHSPNT AIFEGQLELE NGYIKVQSGI HGNATQTSIP GVFAAGDVMD HIYRQAITSA GTGCMAALDA ERYLDGLADA K
- 分子量35 kDa
- 氨基酸1 to 321
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 生物活性Specific activity is 4-5 units/ml, and was measured in a coupled assay with DTNB and NADPH. The amount of TNB generated by NADPH was measured in absorbance at 412 nm.
- 纯度> 90
ab95910 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Thioredoxin reductase, FAD/NAD(P)-binding
- 相关性Thioredoxin reductase is a member of the flavin-containing NADPH:disulfide oxidoreductases (DSOR) family.
Recombinant E. coli Thioredoxin reductase protein 图像
Recombinant E. coli Thioredoxin reductase protein (ab95910)参考文献
This product has been referenced in:
- Randazzo J et al. Orally active multi-functional antioxidants are neuroprotective in a rat model of light-induced retinal damage. PLoS One 6:e21926 (2011).
Read more (PubMed: 21779355) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"