- 来源Escherichia coli
- 种属Escherichia coli
- 序列MGTTKHSKLL ILGSGPAGYT AAVYAARANL QPVLITGMEK GGQLTTTTEV ENWPGDPNDL TGPLLMERMH EHATKFETEI IFDHINKVDL QNRPFRLNGD NGEYTCDALI IATGASARYL GLPSEEAFKG RGVSACATCD GFFYRNQKVA VIGGGNTAVE EALYLSNIAS EVHLIHRRDG FRAEKILIKR LMDKVENGNI ILHTNRTLEE VTGDQMGVTG VRLRDTQNSD NIESLDVAGL FVAIGHSPNT AIFEGQLELE NGYIKVQSGI HGNATQTSIP GVFAAGDVMD HIYRQAITSA GTGCMAALDA ERYLDGLADA K
- 分子量35 kDa
- 氨基酸1 to 321
- 额外的序列信息TRXR E.coli Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 321 amino acids (1-321 a.a.) and having a molecular mass of 34.6 kDa.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 生物活性Specific activity is 4-5 units/ml, and was measured in a coupled assay with DTNB and NADPH. The amount of TNB generated by NADPH was measured in absorbance at 412 nm.
- 纯度> 90
ab117175 is purified by standard chromatography.
- 补充说明ab117175 although stable at 4°C for 1 week, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Please prevent freeze thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Please see notes section.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT, 10% Glycerol
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Thioredoxin reductase, FAD/NAD(P)-binding
- 相关性Thioredoxin reductase is a member of the flavin-containing NADPH:disulfide oxidoreductases (DSOR) family.
Recombinant E. coli Thioredoxin reductase protein (ab117175)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"