参阅全部 RAIDD 一抗
兔单克隆抗体[EPR1639] to RAIDD
WB, IP, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in human RAIDD
- Raji, HeLa, K562 and MCF7 cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
Mouse: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液PBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- 纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
应用说明Is unsuitable for IHC-P.
||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/250.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- 功能Apoptotic adaptor molecule specific for caspase-2 and FASL/TNF receptor-interacting protein RIP. In the presence of RIP and TRADD, CRADD recruits caspase-2 to the TNFR-1 signalling complex.
- 组织特异性Constitutively expressed in most tissues, with particularly high expression in adult heart, testis, liver, skeletal muscle, fetal liver and kidney.
- 序列相似性Contains 1 CARD domain.
Contains 1 death domain.
- 结构域Contains a death domain involved in the binding of RIP protein.
The CARD domain mediates the interaction with caspase-2.
Information by UniProt
- CASP2 and RIPK1 domain containing adaptor with death domain antibody
- Caspase and RIP adapter with death domain antibody
- Caspase and RIP adaptor with death domain antibody
Anti-RAIDD antibody [EPR1639] 图像
Anti-RAIDD antibody [EPR1639] (ab76465)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"