参阅全部 RAD54L2 一抗
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Ferret, Gorilla, Chinese hamster, Elephant
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 75-125 of Human RAD54L2 (NP_055921.2).
- Breast Carcinoma, Colon Carcinoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Testicular Seminoma
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab96370 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to RAD54L2 immobilized on solid support.
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure is recommended, with tris-EDTA pH 9.0 buffer to enhance staining.
Likely to work with frozen sections.
- 功能DNA helicase that modulates androgen receptor (AR)-dependent transactivation in a promoter-dependent manner. Not able to remodel mononucleosomes in vitro.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- 结构域Leu-Xaa-Xaa-Leu-Leu (LXXLL) motifs are known to be important for the association with nuclear receptors.
- 细胞定位Nucleus. Localizes in speckle-like nuclear compartments.
Information by UniProt
- Androgen receptor interacting protein 4 antibody
- Androgen receptor-interacting protein 4 antibody
- Arip4 antibody
Anti-RAD54L2 antibody 图像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - RAD54L2 antibody (ab96370)
ab96370, at 1/250 dilution, staining RAD54L2 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human colon carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using DAB detection.
Anti-RAD54L2 antibody (ab96370)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"