参阅全部 RAD54L2 一抗
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Ferret, Gorilla, Chinese hamster, Elephant
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 75-125 of Human RAD54L2 (NP_055921.2).
- Breast Carcinoma, Colon Carcinoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Testicular Seminoma
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab96370 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to RAD54L2 immobilized on solid support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure is recommended, with tris-EDTA pH 9.0 buffer to enhance staining.
Likely to work with frozen sections.
- 功能DNA helicase that modulates androgen receptor (AR)-dependent transactivation in a promoter-dependent manner. Not able to remodel mononucleosomes in vitro.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- 结构域Leu-Xaa-Xaa-Leu-Leu (LXXLL) motifs are known to be important for the association with nuclear receptors.
- 细胞定位Nucleus. Localizes in speckle-like nuclear compartments.
Information by UniProt
- Androgen receptor interacting protein 4 antibody
- Androgen receptor-interacting protein 4 antibody
- Arip4 antibody
Anti-RAD54L2 antibody 图像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - RAD54L2 antibody (ab96370)
ab96370, at 1/250 dilution, staining RAD54L2 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human colon carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using DAB detection.
Anti-RAD54L2 antibody (ab96370)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"