参阅全部 PRUNE 一抗
WB, IHC-Pmore details
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 367-397 of Human PRUNE
- Jurkat cell lysate. Human prostate carcinoma.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明Purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 功能Phosphodiesterase (PDE) that has higher activity toward cAMP than cGMP, as substrate. Plays a role in cell proliferation, is able to induce cell motility and acts as a negative regulator of NME1.
- 组织特异性Ubiquitously expressed. Seems to be overexpressed in aggressive sarcoma subtypes, such as leiomyosarcomas and malignant fibrous histiocytomas (MFH) as well as in the less malignant liposarcomas.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the PPase class C family. Prune subfamily.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Cell junction > focal adhesion. In some transfected cells a nuclear staining is also observed.
Information by UniProt
- DRES-17 antibody
- DRES17 antibody
- Drosophila-related expressed sequence 17 antibody
Anti-PRUNE antibody 图像
Western blot - PRUNE antibody (ab102945)
Anti-PRUNE antibody (ab102945) at 1/100 dilution + Jurkat cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PRUNE antibody (ab102945)
ab102945, at 1/50 dilution, staining PRUNE in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human prostate carcinoma by immunohistochemistry.
Anti-PRUNE antibody (ab102945)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"